- Order number: 46362
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available, sufficient number of pieces
(Delivery time 3 - 7 days)**
- Order number: 46362
The material of the RANGER Norwegian harness is particularly durable and easy to clean, making it ideal for sports activities with your dog. Reflective elements on the straps increase both your safety and the safety of your dog. The RANGER Norwegian harness is particularly suitable if you enjoy doing sport with your dog, whether dog sports or having your pet accompany you as you train. Thanks to the excellent fit, the harness provides perfect control over your dog without restricting freedom of movement or the dog's wellbeing. The RANGER Norwegian harness has a retractable hand loop on the back strap for you to grab hold of in an emergency. You can adjust the belly straps on the harness so that it fits your dog's torso perfectly. The straps made of durable nylon fabric are padded with soft fleece in the chest and shoulder areas, making the RANGER Norwegian harness even more comfortable and gentle on fur.
- made of high-quality nylon material with reflective elements
- chest and shoulder area padded with fleece
- adjustable belly strap
- with foldable hand loop
- with velcro attachment for individual patches
- two velcro inscriptions included, one reflective
- Uppers: Nylon/Plastic
- Under material: Nylon/Plastic
Using a flexible tape measure, measure the circumference of your dog’s abdomen (B) just behind the front legs at the widest point of the chest. The tape measure should be tight but not restrict your dog. Leave approximately one finger’s breadth between the tape measure and your dog. You can use this measurement and the circumference of the neck (A) to determine the correct harness size. As a rule, all harnesses are adjustable around the abdomen as well as in several other positions, making it possible to adapt the harness optimally to any body shape for ideal comfort.
All harnesses from the HUNTER range are characterised by easy handling, sophisticated details and padding.
• Day-to-day and sport
• All pull pressure is directed to the chest
• this protects sensitive areas such as the larynx
• No restriction due to belt material between the front legs
• Suitable for sensitive dogs too
• The easily accessible loop on the harness facilitates additional holding of the dog
• Suitable for all dogs