- Order number: 68420
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
available, sufficient number of pieces
(Delivery time 3 - 7 days)**
- Order number: 68420
The "Easy Step-In" harness HILO made of soft leather scores with its perfect fit and modern design. "Easy Step-In" - stands for uncomplicated dressing and undressing, which is made possible by only one nylon buckle and variable Velcro fastener. The dog can simply "step in" with the front legs, then the harness is pulled up to the left and right of the torso and closed with a click on the back. Ideal for head-shy dogs. Due to the cuddly fit the freedom of movement is almost unlimited. There is no disturbing webbing between the front legs. The moveable area between the harness and the two attachment rings ensures that the pull of the leash is distributed over the entire harness, thus relieving the buckle. The leather harness is padded with soft, breathable mesh material for extra comfort.
- Lightweight harness for small to and head-shy dogs
- Uncomplicated dressing with only one buckle and Velcro closure
- Comfortable fit close to the body
- Allows optimum freedom of movement
- Soft padding on the inside
- Easy-care and hard-wearing
- Uppers: Cow leather
- Under material: Polyester
Using a flexible tape measure, measure the circumference of your dog’s abdomen (B) just behind the front legs at the widest point of the chest. The tape measure should be tight but not restrict your dog. Leave approximately one finger’s breadth between the tape measure and your dog. You can use this measurement and the circumference of the neck (A) to determine the correct harness size. As a rule, all harnesses are adjustable around the abdomen as well as in several other positions, making it possible to adapt the harness optimally to any body shape for ideal comfort.
All harnesses from the HUNTER range are characterised by easy handling, sophisticated details and padding.
Easy Step-In Harness
• Virtually unlimited freedom of movement
• No restriction due to belt material between the front legs
• Does not have to be pulled over the head to be put on
• Can be opened single-handedly with a click
• Ideal for small/light dogs
• For head-shy dogs